Please note that events have been postponed until further notice
KlipSA partners with SOJO, Rand Water's Water Wise, Rietvlei Zoo Farm, Caxton Community Newspapers and tameTimes in an initiative called the Green Business Platform which has been designed to encourage businesses to adopt sustainabile business practices. These practices will have a twofold benefit:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future, and
- Improve business profitability
The Green Business Platform is an opportunity for business people to network and share information, wisdom and experiences to inform and support other business people.
The initiative will consist of a series of meetings over the course of the year, where business people will be addressed by speakers who will provide them with information about good sustainability and increased profitability practices.
The topics to be addressed include:
- Human wellness management
- Sustainability in hospitality
- Sustainability measurement and reporting
- Sustainable buildings
- Sustainability strategy preparation
- Management of Water, Energy and Waste
- Company examples and achievements
If there are any other topics or any other suggestions you would like us to address, please let us know.
You are cordially invited to attend these sessions the dates of which are shown on the right-hand side of this page.
If you know of any business person who may be interested, it would be appreciated if you would pass the information and invitation on to them as well.
If you have any suggestions or questions or need more information, please contact:
Nicky Vakaloudis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits and Sponsorship Opportunities
Value to attendees include:
- Information on business sustainability and improved profitability
- Networking with other local businesses
- Goodie bags and promotions
- Sponsorship opportunities
Individuals and companies are welcome to be a sponsors at an event and pay R250 for:
- Entrance for one person to the event
- Promotion of company, goods and services
- Banner displayed at the event
- Promotional material for attendees
- Goodie bag contribution
- Speak for 10mins at the event
- Promotion of event to their customers and database
Note: Limited to first three people who pay to sponsor for that day
For information contact: Nicky Vakaloudis at email@example.com
Green Business Platform Archives
Information, including copies of presentations of previous Green Business Platform events can be found here.